My favorite food
Hi everyone! In this occasion I will tell you about my favorite dish
💖RAMEN💖
Ramen is a Japanese food (with Chinese origins) consisting of a bowl of wheat noodle, made in a soup and accompanied by various ingredients that are added as toppins, originally it is with pork but I am a vegetarian so I make modifications to cook it.
To prepare this delicious dish, first stir-fry the vegetables of your choice with sesame oil and ginger, then add water and soy sauce and let the water boil until the vegetables are soft. Remove the vegetables and add sugar and miso (fermented paste made from soybeans and sea salt) to the soup. Cook the noodles according to instructions, serve on a plate, add the soup, add toppings and enjoy! My favorite toppings are tofu, scallions, mushrooms and corn.
I really like this dish because you find unique flavors in it! plus the experience of having grown up watching anime and now being able to prepare this delicious dish at home, even more on a cold and rainy day <3
Honestly, I don't know how this dish contributes to my physical health, but it supports my mental health by boosting my mood immediately uvu.
Thank you for reading me, see you in class!


Comentarios
Publicar un comentario